- Pathways, Central Oregon SAQA exhibit at Twigs Gallery, Sisters, Oregon, opening October 27, 2017, running through November 2017.
- Pathways, Central Oregon SAQA exhibit at Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty Gallery, downtown Bend, Oregon, opening September 3, 2017 and running through October 3, 2017. Tierney Davis Hogan’s piece The Recycled Road is part of this exhibit.
- Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show, Special Exhibit, July 8, 2017. Tierney Davis Hogan’s piece – Recycled Road – debuted in the Central Oregon SAQA Pathways Exhibit.
- Asian Exhibit, QuiltWorks Gallery, Bend Oregon June 2 – 30, 2017. Tierney Davis Hogan’s piece – Jiko’s Robe is in this exhibit featuring Asian themed quilts. See the post Jiko’s Robe at QuiltWorks Gallery June 2017 for more details.
- Your Body of Water, Part II, Seattle Municipal Tower Gallery, Seattle, WA, April 5 – July 3, 2017. Tierney Davis Hogan’s Abandoned Water Structure, quilted by Betty Anne Guadalupe is part of this exhibit, a visual exploration of our connections to water and how it is protected and cared for Seattle Public Utilities. For more information see the post Your Body of Water Exhibit, Seattle Municipal Tower Gallery.
- Pacific International Quilt Festival (PIQF), Santa Clara Convention Center (greater San Francisco Bay Area), CA, October 13 – 16, 2015, Tierney Davis Hogan’s piece Ohio Shifted will be part of the Shape Shifting Exhibit within the Creative Challenges Exhibit.
- First Friday Art Walk – Central Oregon SAQA Doors exhibit at Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty Gallery, opening September 9, 2016 and running through the end of September. Portals by Betty Anne Guadalupe and Recycled Door Tierney Davis Hogan were shown in this exhibit.
- Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show, Special Exhibit – Central Oregon SAQA Doors Exhibit, July 9, 2016 – Portals by Betty Anne Guadalupe and Recycled Door Tierney Davis Hogan were shown in this exhibit.
- Art Quilts International: Abstract & Geometric by Martha Sielman (to be published December 2016). Betty Anne Guadalupe’s piece Palette of Jeans will be featured in this publication exploring 300 art quilts capturing the work of 124 major quilt artists from 18 countries. This book is available for pre-order on amazon.com.
- Mott Gallery – Summer Members’ Show – 6 pieces from The Wardrobe Meets the Wall Collection by Tierney Davis Hogan and Betty Anne Guadalupe will be featured in this show which opens June 4, 2016 and runs through June 19, 2016, Carytown – Richmond, Virginia.
- Twigs Gallery – The Collaboration – opening at Twigs Gallery during the 4th Friday Art Walk, in Sisters, Oregon on Friday, March 25, 2016.
- National SAQA Print Ad – Tierney Davis Hogan featured in the Studio Art Quilt Associates SAQA national membership advertisement appearing in publications such as Fiber Art Now and Quilting Arts.
- A Novel Idea Art Show 2015, Deschutes Public Library, Downtown Branch – March – April 2015. Tierney’s piece, Jiko’s Secret Robe (based on the annual Deschutes Public Library’s A Novel Idea book, Ruth Ozeki’s Novel – A Tale for the Time Being) exhibited in the annual art show featuring work inspired by the annual community wide read A Novel Idea book.
- QuiltWorks Gallery’s “November Inspirations: Small Quilt Show” opening on the November First Friday Art Walk on 11/6/2015 – Tierney Davis Hogan’s Archaeological Dig: The Vessel will debut at this show.
- Pacific International Quilt Festival (PIQF), Santa Clara Convention Center (greater San Francisco Bay Area), CA, October 14 – 18th, 2015, Betty Anne’s pieces She Takes Flight and Denim II will be exhibited.
- Quilt & Fiber Arts Festival, La Conner Quilt & Textile Museum – Betty Anne Guadalupe’s Palette of Jeans will be exhibited at the Quilt & Fiber Arts Festival at the La Conner Quilt & Textile Museum in La Conner, WA October 2 – 4, 2015.
- 28th Annual Women’s Works – Celebrating Women’s Creativity. Betty Anne Guadalupe’s She Takes Flight will be exhibited in the Women’s Works annual International Art Show is sponsored and run by The Northwest Area Arts Council (NAAC) at the Old Court House Arts Center on the historic Woodstock Square in Woodstock, IL. The show will run from March 12, 2015 through April 24, 2015.
- Pacific International Quilt Festival (PIQF), Santa Clara Convention Center (greater San Francisco Bay Area), CA, October 16 – 19, 2014, Tierney Hogan’s Color Change will be exhibited.
- NEW DIRECTIONS ’14, Barrett Art Center’s 29th Annual National Juried Contemporary Art Exhibition, Barrett Art Gallery 1850’s townhouse, located at 55 Noxon Street, Poughkeepsie, New York, Saturday, September 27, 2014 through Saturday, November 8, 2014 – Tierney Hogan’s Random not so Random will be exhibited.
- Fabrications: The Art of Quilting Exhibit – Betty Anne Guadalupe’s piece Denim II debuted at this juried show which opened March 7, 2014 during First Art Walk in Bend, Oregon
- 1000 Quilt Inspirations by Sandra Sider – sections from Tierney Davis Hogan’s Flying Triangles, Color Change, Silk Landscape and Random Not So Random were selected to be included in this exciting new art quilting book to be published by Quarry Books mid Dec 2014 or early January 2015. The book is already listed on the Quarry Books website above link) and on Amazon.com
- Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show, Special Exhibition (Quilting Meets Couture quilts), July 2013
- QuiltWorks Gallery, Bend, OR, September 7, 2012 – debut of the pieces in the Wardrobe Meets the Wall collection created in 2012 (Several of the silk quilts in this collection were originally shown as part of an exhibit titled Quilting Meeting Couture)
All images and works are property of Improvisational Textiles, Betty Anne Guadalupe and Tierney Davis Hogan, and cannot be used without their permission. ©